Interdirect wins a place in the Finals at The Dotties Awards 2017

Wed 28 Jun 2017 - posted by Nicola Mason

The Dotties, DotMailer’s annual email marketing awards recognises and celebrates email excellence.  The shortlist for this year’s awards has been announced and we are pleased to say that Interdirect is listed in the ‘Best Ecommerce Campaign’ category for the Whittlebury Hall abandoned baskets campaign.

The campaign is an automated email programme that targets uncompleted bookings. Research showed that 80% of visitors reaching the summary page at the checkout went on to complete their booking, leaving an opportunity to target the 20% of visitors not converting.  A series of personalised automated emails were sent in order to tempt customers back and encourage them to complete their booking with Whittlebury Hall.

The client has had some fantastic results and in the first four weeks of launching the abandoned email programme over 50% of the costs invested in the set up was generated in incremental sales, directly attributed to the email programme.

Up against some tough competition, such as Neal’s Yard Remedies Ltd, The Dune Group and Hawes & Curtis, Interdirect is hoping to ‘Pip them to the post’ and come out on top at this year’s prestigious Dotties.

Winners will be announced on the 13th July 2017 at a glittering ceremony taking place in London.

Share this: